WordPress Plugin Features
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress is a highly customizable web server level caching solution designed to hyper-charge WordPress sites with little to no configuration necessary. By caching at the web server layer, overhead is cut drastically allowing caching to be done more quickly and efficiently than in any other caching solution.
The Search For The Ultimate WordPress Hosting Solution Ends Here!
Benefits Of Using LiteSpeed Cache For WordPress
- ACCURACY: LiteSpeed Cache will always serve an up-to-date page. Whenever a page is updated, the cache is automatically notified and the page cleared so that no one is served an out-of-date page.
- EASE OF USE: Activate and go! Our default settings are optimized to work with most WordPress installations out-of-box. Any additional configuration is easily done through the WordPress admin panel.
- SPEED: By caching at the web server level, your site's content is served from the fast lane.
- CUSTOMIZABILITY: Have pages or visitors that you don't want to be served from cache? Have separate themes for Desktop and Mobile? These options and more can be easily configured in the settings page.
- COMPATIBILITY: LiteSpeed Cache is compatible with both single site and multisite installations as well as most major plugins, such as WooCommerce and bbPress.
Choose a Web Server
Are you a hosting provider? Do you use a hosting control panel? LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise Edition is the solution for you! You can download it here and install by following one of our LiteSpeed Web Server Installation Guides.
Installing LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress
Once you have a working WordPress installation, LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress must be installed. For information on installing LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress, follow this guide.
Note: If using OpenLiteSpeed, cache configuration can be done through OpenLiteSpeed's cache module.