Build Matching PHP Binary On Standard Edition

Why not use the web interface? It's handy because it will store the config from your previous build so you can just add or remove as needed down the road.

For the most part, you can use the web interface to recompile php without causing downtime to any sites hosted. :)

I'm sure the same is true by using the terminal, but reason #1 is enough for me to use the web interface. :)

I don't know if it's useful to you but I'm sure down the road someone else may like it... here's the configure options I used during my last build:

Code:
--with-litespeed --enable-shmop --enable-track-vars --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-openssl --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-gd-native-ttf --enable-libxml --enable-mbstring --enable-pdo --enable-soap --enable-sockets --enable-zip --with-bz2 --with-curl --with-curlwrappers --with-freetype --with-gd --with-gettext --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr --with-libxml --with-mcrypt --with-mhash --with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock --with-mysql --with-mysqli --with-pdo-mysql --with-sqlite --with-pdo-sqlite --with-pic --with-ttf --with-zpm --with-xsl --with-zlib --with-snmp --with-imagick --with-iconv --with-zip --with-curl-ssl --with-xpm-dir=/usr --with-kerberos --enable-suhosin

masood_y

Why not use the web interface? It's handy because it will store the config from your previous build so you can just add or remove as needed down the road.

For the most part, you can use the web interface to recompile php without causing downtime to any sites hosted. :)

I'm sure the same is true by using the terminal, but reason #1 is enough for me to use the web interface. :)

I don't know if it's useful to you but I'm sure down the road someone else may like it... here's the configure options I used during my last build:

Code:
--with-litespeed --enable-shmop --enable-track-vars --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-openssl --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-gd-native-ttf --enable-libxml --enable-mbstring --enable-pdo --enable-soap --enable-sockets --enable-zip --with-bz2 --with-curl --with-curlwrappers --with-freetype --with-gd --with-gettext --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr --with-libxml --with-mcrypt --with-mhash --with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock --with-mysql --with-mysqli --with-pdo-mysql --with-sqlite --with-pdo-sqlite --with-pic --with-ttf --with-zpm --with-xsl --with-zlib --with-snmp --with-imagick --with-iconv --with-zip --with-curl-ssl --with-xpm-dir=/usr --with-kerberos --enable-suhosin
Because, i cant find "Build Matching PHP Binary" on graphical interface, im using lxadmin and i need to know where is it.
Do you know?

Hrm... I'm confused now. Just log into your lsws control panel http://<your.ip.address>:7080 (if you changed the port during install change 7080 to your port).

At the top left you'll see the litespeed logo and a menu just below that. hover over actions, and click on compile php.

I don't know what you mean by "matching php" - but you can compile both php4 & 5 there.

I wish I could help but I don't know what you're after. If all you want to do is build a php environment in lsws that matches what you have via DA or lxadmin, then just disable lsws, start apache and open up a phpinfo page and copy the config & paste it into the compile php page in the LS admin console. That'll build a php environment in lsws that "matches" your php environment in DA or whatever.

/shrug

if both lsws & apache are configured to use port 80, you can stop litespeed and start apache by doing one of the following, depending on your OS.
Redhat, centos, etc
Code:
service lsws stop
service httpd start
if it's not httpd try apache or apache2

for debian/ubuntu
Code:
/etc/init.d/lsws stop
/etc/init.d/apache2 start