503 Service Unavailable?

On a forum that I Admin/mod I am getting this message
( below) on some of the threads.....Why?
And what can I do to correct it.?:confused:
It gives LITESPEED as a link for ? contact.
Can I post the link to the forum here?

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

503 sevice unvailable?

Okay I think it actually might be litespeed, cause me site has been down for over 14 hours. Me and the dude that posted about this don't have the same website. Instead of telling us to contact our different admins maybe you should check your software cause I do not think that 2 admins from two different networks are at fault for this problem.

ASTRAPI

We must be honest.

I was use for a few months litespeed and it is great very easy to use and very good performance.

But i had this problem some Moderators and a few users was get this error in a link that me and a few users was able to see.

Then i had to pay a lot for my budget 150$ for someone to check what it was the problem and i stop to use it.

So Litespeed is great but to pay for that error 150$ is insane.

Thanks

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
503 error is likely caused by crash PHP process, not something we can do about it other than fix the PHP. Maybe the hosting company updated the PHP, or the script uses too much memory, over the limit set by the server admin. It could happen for any web server. You have to contact your host company to resolve this on PHP side.

We will help as much as we could by providing necessary assistances for hosting companies using LiteSpeed, but we cannot afford to be FREE level three support taking care of every thing.