503 error :(

T

triedia09

503 error

Ok, see things clearer now. The error with your mail server is that it tries to pass the mail to the filter and it fails, possibly it means that is a error in the filter configuration.

To try to check what is this error we could try to run the filter server manually and see what is the exact problem.

To try this:
enable mailfilter set the mail module to not use any filter to not disrupt your email
To be sure that the fitler is stopped run as toot 'stop ebox.amavisd-new'
Then use this command and check the output for errors:
/usr/sbin/amavisd-new -c /etc/amavis/conf.d/amavisd.conf foreground

Tony

I imagine the issue is the fact you're running PHP 5.2.10 which was not exactly that stable. It crashed under Apache a lot and when running it in LSWS or even as a FastCGI on say Apache you get a 503 error.

what version is suggested to use ? also when i try to build php using auto build option in admin interface , litespeed gives warning that many options are not available :(

Auto refresh the page if 503 apache error message appear ? JavaScript / DHTML / AJAX. Get real Java insights and knowledge from Bytes experts.

my DC tried all 5.2.11, 5.2.12 all gave us 503 errors :( how we tried compiling ? we used eachy apache option of cpanel check and install / upgrade modules compile php , then use litespeed option to to copy settings , which on starts gives message that all options are not available when we continue and build litespeed php and switch to it we rae greeted with 503 errors :(

any one tried building litespeed php on easy apache build of 5.3.1 ? this version is now supported by cpanel.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
We have no problem building PHP 5.3.1 that way.
Maybe you are using a manually built PHP module, you may need to build it again after build matching PHP 5.3.1 .
Run PHP 5.3.1 from command line, see what you got.

/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/php-5.3.1 -i