[Resolved] Magento/CPANEL/LiteSpeed issue

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
have to rename /usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/pcshop/cp_php_magic_include_path.conf

to avoid

php_admin_value include_path ...

being set, once set, the magento php code cannot change include path, thus cause the error.
In our cPanel setup, there is no "userdata" directory at all, so it must be something special for your cPanel setup.

Geoff

This is default setup, but I solved the problem now:

cpanelkenneth said:
Originally Posted by Silver_2000
/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2account_name/cp_php_magic_include_path.conf
Note: Apache userdata include files that begin with cp_ are installed by cPanel ( hence the cp in the name ).

This file in particular is installed in all virtual hosts by activating the PHP Magic User Loader. You can enable and disable this feature in WHM. To check or change this:
Login to WHM as root
Click Module Installers ( it is in the Software menu block )
Click the Manage link for PHP Extensions and Applications Package
The status of the Magic User Loader is at the top of the page

Disabling the magic loader will remove the include file and reference from all virtual hosts ( you might need to regenerate httpd.conf for this to take affect ).
I had enabled php magic for something (cant recall why now), but it was non essential. Turned it off and renamed the file back, restarted LS, and its still working, so all good. Thanks heaps for your help Mistwang (and nite too).
So far so good.

The default magento site would take 1-3 secs to fully render on my screen, with litespeed there is virtually no lag at all. Wicked.

Hi,

I'm installing magento-1.4.0.1 in the server with litespeed+cpanel. On first take of admin page, I get 503 error page.

--
503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!