[Solved] cPanel Admin console = blank screen

Hi,

Title says it all. I try to get into the admin and I get a blank screen.

I reinstall LSWS completely (4.1.30), just the WHM plugin, nothing.

Server is running fine however.

Suggestions ?

Thanks

check if a firewall issue, admin console running on port 7080

ssh to your server as root, "netstat -ntlp|grep 7080"
Already checked that, besides it was working before and there has not been any firewall changes.

The connection doesn't seem to be refused, just blank screen.

The last major movement on the server was the upgrade from traditional mysql to percona's mysql.

webizen

please tail -f error.log (e.g. /usr/local/lsws/admin/logs/error.log) when log into admin cp and see if anything causes the error and what the error is.

Already checked that, besides it was working before and there has not been any firewall changes.

The connection doesn't seem to be refused, just blank screen.

The last major movement on the server was the upgrade from traditional mysql to percona's mysql.

webizen

If i understand correctly: you have LSWS WHM plugin installed before and it was running OK. Once you upgraded LSWS (not LSWS plugin) to 4.1.3, you are unable to get to LSWS plugin page (blank) from WHM.

If so, is there anything in cpanel error log (e.g. /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log) when you click "LiteSpeed Web Server" link from WHM->Plugins? have you tried re-installing LSWS WHM/cPanel plugin?

If i understand correctly: you have LSWS WHM plugin installed before and it was running OK. Once you upgraded LSWS (not LSWS plugin) to 4.1.3, you are unable to get to LSWS plugin page (blank) from WHM.

If so, is there anything in cpanel error log (e.g. /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log) when you click "LiteSpeed Web Server" link from WHM->Plugins? have you tried re-installing LSWS WHM/cPanel plugin?
Correct. And I did re-install the plugin, but nothing.

However it is solved. I had a suspicion it was a php error because of the blank screen and now your last reply made re-compile cpanel's internal php and that fix it.

Thanks !

sir for this you dont need to check my sites its the problem of litespeed plugin when i open litespeed web server from my cpanel its showing me blank but when im open litespeed from its admin panel its working fine i compiled php with litespeed i losy mysql connectivity after that so i want to build php matching library but im not finding any of its option in admin panel so, u dnt need to check my any site u needd to do only make this working with cpanel only.

hey whats this sir i will loose all my clients whats the hell im asking you from few days its not support ok we need good support not like this

webizen

not that we ignore you. as our company policy stated, we don't support sites with xxx content or related. btw, not sure how old are the students. if you can make sure those be taken off your sites for good, we can help.