Ports "Problems"

Hello, nice to be Able to post in this forum. I would ask everybody to help one "problem" I'm having.
I'm using two CPUs litessped in trial mode and I am so happy with the results That I will sign with the company.
My problem is with the ports used in litespeed.
In the graph you can see the sites on my server, that were added automatically by the system and that have been added and configured manually by me. They are the same sites but to work on port 80 had to add manually.
Notice that the system works perfectly on port 8080 so how can I determine for the system to generate the sites automatically, directly on port 80 without the need to manually enter?

Please, how can I leave the litespeed by default on port 80 (red graph)? for all the sites I add to my whm work without having to add them,

Thanks to all who want to help me.
Sorry for my bad english :)

Last edited:

NiteWave

Administrator
in WHM "LiteSpeed Web Server" plugin, just click "Switch to LiteSpeed" will do, no need manually added sites for port 80.

you may have set
LiteSpeed Port Offset: 8000

in this case, both apache and litespeed are running at the same time: apache listen to port 80, litespeed listen to port 8080. this is to ensure litespeed is working fine before stopping apache completely.

in WHM "LiteSpeed Web Server" plugin, just click "Switch to LiteSpeed" will do, no need manually added sites for port 80.

you may have set
LiteSpeed Port Offset: 8000

in this case, both apache and litespeed are running at the same time: apache listen to port 80, litespeed listen to port 8080. this is to ensure litespeed is working fine before stopping apache completely.
I have a hosting server for sale, have looked at all over the place, here in the forum, usefuljaja, internet, unless I manually add the site give 404 error page not found, when I add manually works fine, but my clients can only access / cpanel, / webmail by ip and port, if you try to access a website / webmail is not found, please help me. Which variable do I add Virtual Host Name for the litespeed Find all websites hosted (I've tried all possible)

Good suggestion, I found the problem, I changed the port in httpd.conf from 8080 to 80 then went to litespeed whm plugin and switch to Apache, I changed the port from 8080 to 80 and restart apache then only need, Switch to Litespeed and BINGO, working fine.
All sites added by the system running on port 80 without problem,

But, i have a warn:
[config:server:listener] No listener is available for normal virtual host!