Poblem after switch to litespeed

webizen

your LSWS is listening on port 2080. you need to change Apache Port Offset (Admin Console => Configuration => Server => Using Apache Configuration File) to 0 from 2000.

not sure why i thought you were running cpanel.

for directadmin, you have to do it manually. please follow the instructions below:

http://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php#php => PHP 4/5 with LSAPI

you also need to type from command line shell 'php -i' to get directadmin php compile options for lsws php compile.

Here is the troubleshooting guide if you run into issues:
PHP 4/5 with LSAPI Troubleshoot
When I could not get him
You have to login to the server can do for me?

webizen

here is one for general public:

1. get stock php compile options
type 'php -i | less' and look for Configure Command like following:
Configure Command => './configure' '--with-apxs2' '--with-curl=/usr/local/lib' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-ttf' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-kerberos' '--with-openssl' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr' '--with-pear' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--enable-zip' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-mbstring'
2. Go through LSWS Admin Console => Actions => Compile PHP with above compile options (note: remove "Configure Command => './configure'")

3. Once complete, run '/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5 -i' to compare with 'php -i' and make sure they match.