This service + Cloudflare

How would I be able to run this and Cloudflare?

Maybe have traffic go through cloudflare then this, then to my actual backend server?

or any other way, but how would I be able to run both of them at the same time ?

webizen

sign up the LS Anti-DDoS proxy service. point your backend server DNS to LS Anti-DDoS proxy IP and have Anti-DDoS forward request to your real backend server. CF still uses Anti-DDoS proxy as its backend.

sign up the LS Anti-DDoS proxy service. point your backend server DNS to LS Anti-DDoS proxy IP and have Anti-DDoS forward request to your real backend server. CF still uses Anti-DDoS proxy as its backend.
I've set that up, I'm just not sure where to check if the service is initialized or not..

After all the fields have been set up, service status will change from Pending to Initialized. You may need to wait a few minutes for the service status to change to Active.
If you are currently under attacks, just update your DNS record (A Record of your web site) to point to the assigned IP, which is proxy server IP. Before you update, you can try it first by updating your local /etc/hosts to point to the proxy server IP.

I keep on getting

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

With litespeed IP address added to the DNS entries in cloudflare. Not sure what to do to fix that.