Load TIme

joel

Hello,
I'm about to hire litespeed 2 cpu, these 14 days of trial, I realized that litespeed has a very strange problem.
During the day, when I'm working, I do constant testing in sites gtmetrix and Pingdom, so far so good, the results are good. But the next day when I start to work (my site is still under construction and I am the only visitor) litespeed has long load time , reaching 15 seconds, doing a second test, the problem persists in load.
So when you access the admin console and make a gracefull restart, performance improves and returns to normal, the funny thing is that I set up for automatic restarts every 10 minutes.
I would like somebody's help to solve this problem.

joel

I understand, but please,

My problem is not with the site itself, but with litespeed, seems to sleep and I need to restart work again. Now, i am work and have visitors on site, with litespeed works perfect, but enjoyed spending time without visitors, so, the time for load is big, and can only be solved after a restart, it seems that litespeed enters standby

Litespeed works very well and I am very happy with it. But we always need to restart it, to return to normal operation, IF, the site without spending a few hours visiting, understand?
thanks for replying!

NiteWave

Administrator
this is a strange issue. not common or known issue. but from the info you've provided is not enough to give any advise.

what's your lsws version ? what app are you running ? what OS ? it may give more info for trouble-shooting.

joel

this is a strange issue. not common or known issue. but from the info you've provided is not enough to give any advise.

what's your lsws version ? what app are you running ? what OS ? it may give more info for trouble-shooting.
Hi,

Enterprise Edition - Version 4.1.13
Centos 6
Running Wordpress