Issues when lsphp compiled with ldap support

Hi: I installed openldap in $HOME/usr/local (slapd and sluprd disabled during compilation). I just need the libraries.

When compiling PHP, I used '--with-ldap=/export/home/rawlog/usr/local'. Everything looked fine.
===
./configure '--prefix=/export/home/rawlog/php-5.1.4' '--with-litespeed' '--with-config-file-path=../conf' '--with-oci8=instantclient,/export/home/rawlog/oracle/instantclient_10_2' '--with-ldap=/export/home/rawlog/usr/local'
====
Accessing http://<hostname:<port>/, works fine and see the Congratulations page.

But when I access the PHP page http://<hostname:<port>/phpinfo.php, I get the "503 Service Unavailable" page

With the old binary that php page works fine.

Is there a log file within the /lswsinstall directory?

Thanks
Ravi

Last edited:

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Please check lsws/logs/stderr.log and lsws/logs/error.log.
Also please try the custom built lsphp binary from command line. Maybe it misses a library.

I see the following in stderr.log

ld.so.1: lsphp: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory

I do see the file on my server
bash-2.05$ ls -l /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root bin 169356 Sep 15 2004 /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so.1

and my LD_LIBRARY_PATH has usr/local/lib in it.
bash-2.05$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/local/lib:/export/home/rawlog/oracle/lib:/oracle/g01/software/rdbms/9.2.0.6/lib:/usr/lib:/export/home/rawlog/usr/local/lib

Does this mean something did not go right when I compiled ? The configure and make ran fine.

I tried running new lsphp from command line. it does not give any errors.

Thanks
Ravi

Please check lsws/logs/stderr.log and lsws/logs/error.log.
Also please try the custom built lsphp binary from command line. Maybe it misses a library.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Please make sure /usr/local/lib has been set in LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable for the lsphp external application. Shell environment has not been inherited, must be set explicitly.