restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpertcl

hello

Please answer my question. Has the php.ini issue has been addressed or not?
The max_execution time has been raised already.
and i removed tamil.nkut from dis server now wht more u want me to do even u can do urself anything with php.ini to fix dis issue .. i ve already gave u my root password

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
The max_execution time has been raised already.
and i removed tamil.nkut from dis server now wht more u want me to do
The php.ini try to load some PHP5 modules, has that been fixed, has /usr/local/apache/logs/stderr.log stopped complaining about missing modules?

even u can do urself anything with php.ini to fix dis issue .. i ve already gave u my root password
Please remember that our free support service is just for trouble shooting assistance, not going to take care of everything for you. Our dedicate support service is available at http://www.litespeedtech.com/support/services/.

You should ask your support to address those problems that we have help you identified.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
still same issue.. restarting issue..
Please record the time when you have the problem. The log file shows only one restart after removing that site

2008-08-20 06:18:35.110 [NOTICE] Server Restart Request via Signal...
And the log file looks normal before the restart. If you need to restart the server in order to fix any thing, please keep a copy of the access log file under /usr/local/apache/domlogs for investigation.

xpertcl

again

Please record the time when you have the problem. The log file shows only one restart after removing that site

And the log file looks normal before the restart. If you need to restart the server in order to fix any thing, please keep a copy of the access log file under /usr/local/apache/domlogs for investigation.
2 min back .... it restarted again ...

xpertcl

What is the base of your conclusion that it restarted again? The log does not show any restart, and the PID of lshttpd process did not change.
it reset my online users to 0 from 30 plus and den users need to refresh dere page den it increase the users online data in next 1 or 2 mins

ts77

maybe your counting of online users is just wrong? how do you store the online-user data that it depends on the server not restarting?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Restart will not affect the count of online users whatsoever. Restarting the web server by an admin does not mean there is an error, it may be due to configuration updates.

We can only investigate server downtime, page loading errors, etc. If you have an URL that can be used to reproduce a problem persistently, we will take a closer look.

xpertcl

blank

Restart will not affect the count of online users whatsoever. Restarting the web server by an admin does not mean there is an error, it may be due to configuration updates.

We can only investigate server downtime, page loading errors, etc. If you have an URL that can be used to reproduce a problem persistently, we will take a closer look.
not only online users reset, my site was blank for few secs at that time.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
As you still can load the page that shows the online user count, I do think it is a web server problem. A web server problem usually result in 503/408 errors, if it immediately return a blank page, it likely is what PHP generates. It could be code errors or SQL errors.

Maybe, you should upgrade your mysql server to 5.0.x, see if it help or not.

xpertcl

last chance

As you still can load the page that shows the online user count, I do think it is a web server problem. A web server problem usually result in 503/408 errors, if it immediately return a blank page, it likely is what PHP generates. It could be code errors or SQL errors.

i m sorry to say but i will discontinue litespeed from next mnth .. I luv the speed of litespeed it was really fast but its my bad luck tht its nt wrking properly with my site / server.

thanx nyways ...

Last edited:

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
As you requested, your package has been marked to be canceled when next renewal is due.

Not sure the problem has been addressed or not, if you wish to continue the package, please login to your account and withdraw the cancellation request from there.

xpertcl

remove urself

As you requested, your package has been marked to be canceled when next renewal is due.

Not sure the problem has been addressed or not, if you wish to continue the package, please login to your account and withdraw the cancellation request from there.

remove urself i dnt wnna cancel my litespeed ... i m looking for hosting my site wid u also

xpertcl

hello

today i noticed 1 thing may be it will helps u to fix my issue

my site gettting blank at any time for a sec but it will happen @ 00:00 IST everyday for 1 sec. plz see dis issue if this will helps u.. 00:00 inidan standard time .

Status
Not open for further replies.