Litespeed web server is outstanding

Jatt5

The server kicks every other server out of water. Its so fast that i cant describe in words. Good job Web server team for making outstanding product.

auser

Super Moderator
can you give more detail? like what's the version of lsws, what application of your site mainly run, how to compare with other web sever, any configuration worth to mention, this will give more valuable info to other users.

H

Himanshu

I think Lite Speed web server is an Apache interchangeable web servers. And it have many features like dynamic response compression, multi range request, entity tag, htpasswd and ldap backend, microsoft front page server extension 2002. And many more so I prefer it.

felosi

Yes, Litespeed is the only choice for me. If it was not for litespeed I would have failed in my line of business long ago (ddos protected hosting) Only problem now is so many other hosts are using it as well as ddos protected hosting providers. But many find out there is more then just putting up litespeed to handle ddos.

ANyway, yeah litespeed is awesome. there is some bugs form time to time but George listens to everyone and makes fixes as soon as possible. Although I wish he would hurry with the current bug which defaces all your clients sites with the error log on high load and some restarts :(

Litespeed enterprise i have it and IT really doubled my server. Speed went up, cpu usage lowered, bandwith %40 less. This webserver is amazing and it is really worth the money.