"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

MikeDVB

I'm seeing this although not as much as I used to it is happening enough that when I work on my own web site this does cause me some issues.

Code:
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.
    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.
    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/302183698124698887.png

It's happening *immediately* and not after some time/delay - I can hit F5 and re-submit the form content or whatever I was doing and it works without an issue and I am on a hard-wired connection with no outages. Server load is below 1.0 on a quad core 4gb ram and the requests/second is around 10(ish) at the time this occurred.

I'm not sure if others are experiencing this - I would keep it to myself but I have some clients that have/are complaining of the same things.

x64 LSWS 4.0.10-Enterprise

IrPr

I'm seeing this although not as much as I used to it is happening enough that when I work on my own web site this does cause me some issues.

Code:
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.
    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.
    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/302183698124698887.png

It's happening *immediately* and not after some time/delay - I can hit F5 and re-submit the form content or whatever I was doing and it works without an issue and I am on a hard-wired connection with no outages. Server load is below 1.0 on a quad core 4gb ram and the requests/second is around 10(ish) at the time this occurred.

I'm not sure if others are experiencing this - I would keep it to myself but I have some clients that have/are complaining of the same things.

x64 LSWS 4.0.10-Enterprise
Seems Max Dynamic/static connections rate limit to me