Switching Apache Causes Internal Errors

Hello,
I installed Litespeed trial succesfully. I'm using it from 10 days. It's a brand new server and not much CPU usage by accounts. But I had some issues.

1) lsphp is having high cpu load time to time. I have also cloudlinux. I don't get it why it makes that much usage.
2) When I switched to apache, some of my sites having "internal server error 500". After switching back to Litespeed it's working again.

I checked log file after getting error. It says:
.htaccess: Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration.

Should I use litespeed forever to make my sites up?
Also is there any solution for lsphp high cpu usage? Or its normal?

Thank you.

NiteWave

Administrator
.htaccess: Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration.
this is because litespeed support php_value while apche itself don't support it (apache + mod_php support php_value)

to have it work in both lsws and apache, you can modify .htaccess:
<IfModule litespeed>
php_value ...
</IfModule>

NiteWave

Administrator
I think only those sites with 500 error under apache.

will WHM/cPanel add
php_value ...
to .htaccess ?

if no, the directive should be added by user manually. then probably most .htaccess has no php_value

and if you stick to lsws, no need do above modification.

the main purpose here is to confirm if 500 error is really caused by php_value.

I think only those sites with 500 error under apache.

will WHM/cPanel add
php_value ...
to .htaccess ?

if no, the directive should be added by user manually. then probably most .htaccess has no php_value

and if you stick to lsws, no need do above modification.

the main purpose here is to confirm if 500 error is really caused by php_value.
Thank you for reply.
Main reason that i wanted to switch apache back is possible misconfiguration of Litespeed.

Can you check this screenshots please? It looks like cache doesnt working right?
http://prntscr.com/6986fa
http://prntscr.com/69871g

How can I prevent lsphp to have high cpu usage?

It's cloudlinux with litespeed trial. Is it because of trial?

NiteWave

Administrator