Please someone answer my questions
1. What is the difference between apache and lite speed ? any docs ?
2. Difference in command usage ?
3. Do you have clear pdf for lite speed how to use it ?
4. I have many accounts in one server, can i replace lite speed with working apache ? Everything will work fine
5. Installing cpanel, we will get everything apache, php etc, after replacing apache with lite speed, what other application, need to be installed and how to install ?
6. Does it supports apache tomcat, we need to run jsp pages ?
7. IF WE PURCHASE LICENSE IS SUPPORT FREE, IF NOT HOW MUCH I NEED TO PAY for support ?
8. Does, it support asp, if yes how to install?
9. How to complie php modules, in apache we use to complie using /scripts/easyapache in cpanel => apache.
Thanks for all your responses.
3.since compatible with Apache, you can get most of them from Apache website.
just replace Apache, you can think it's like upgrade Apache to newer version.
6.yes. refer demo:
8. should not support ASP.
9. there is a once button click feature in cPanel/litespeed too: Build Matched PHP.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 AM.|