I'm using litespeed 4.0.12 sometimes server has problem with encoding js/css as gzip
Users gets something like this in webbrowsers:
it is in polish but meen: bad content encoding.
It is hard to reprodice this problem but when it happend again i will try send more informations (maby headers)
Restart litespeed don't helpe i must manualy remove swap directory.
Ok it happend again
there are files from swap 1 is bad second is OK
they are representing the same static file.
(please download them by wget not webbrowser becous they might be corrupted again).
can this problem be fixed?
Make sure temp partition is not full.
You should upgrade to 3.3.24 or 4.0.12, just change the version number in the download link to get it. 3.3.24 is in "3.0" folder, just change "4.0" to "3.0".
i'm using 4.0.12 (sorry for first post i past wrong version).
i have also 169G free space (space isn't problem becous as you can see size of this 2 files are identical but content is diffrend)
hmm... this is a occasional issue which is hard to reproduce.
NiteWave right. I changed place where swap is stored and didn't happend again yet.
Btw there is posibilisty that check if litespeed use mmap memory? I setup it enought hight and still there are many small files in swap directory (i also incrested to max number cache small files)
os is freebsd 7.2
can you give more detail regarding:swap location, mmap setting, how many files under your document root
about swap it was on zfs file system on freebsd (zfs ver. 13)
there are many (it takes to long to count them) but zfs is very good
more information about my ZFS configuration:
madmax@core2:~% zpool status
scrub: none requested
NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM
tank ONLINE 0 0 0
mirror ONLINE 0 0 0
ad6s1d ONLINE 0 0 0
ad8s1d ONLINE 0 0 0
errors: No known data errors
swap was placed in /daten/tmp/lshttpd/swap
root@core2:tmp/lshttpd/swap# df -h |grep daten
tank/daten 634G 470G 164G 74% /daten
I have to report the same issue for a website that was working fine until I upgraded to LSAPI 5.2 (I was already on LSWS 4.0.12). The website is http://www.greekwarriors.eu and the page opens correctly in IE* but won't open in FF or Chrome, giving me the same content encoding error.
Please check the output of index.php, to remove the extra "Array"
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:17 AM.|