LiteSpeed 2.1.16 Released
For detailed change log please visit http://www.litespeedtech.com/products/changelog/
Web Server 2.1.16 05-17-2006 Bug Fix
* Improvement: format of bandwidth logging has been updated to match the latest CPanel format.
* Fixed authentication realm so that when a non-existent file is requested, 403 is returned instead of 404.
* Fixed bytes logging configuration which can cause LSWS to fail on startup when access log has not been configured.
* Fixed .htaccess support for a virtual host configured through Apache configuration file.
* Fixed a bug in SSL implementation that can cause random connection problem.
* Fixed a Solaris bug where sendfile() usage can cause blocking and high-load.
* Fixed installer on-boot startup script insertion for OS X platform.
LSAPI PHP/2.1 Ruby/1.2 05-16-2006 Bug Fix
* Fixed a 503 error when PHP_LSAPI_CHILDREN env variable is set. The env variable does not apply to Ruby but the fix affected the base library.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27 AM.|