Litespeed cache settings
I use Litespeed Enterprise edition on our dedicated WHM panel.
When I test my site with pingdom in this link :http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/
At request header's part: it says pragma: no-cache and cache-control is no-cache.. But response header's part is normal.
I am sending screenshot of my cache settings in attachment. I have enabled cache on admin panel of Litespeed and configured some values as like:
Expire default value is:A3600
Did I make any mistake from somewhere?
the "Storage Path" must be set, now it's empty
how can I set it?
you need to create a directory for cache storage from command line first. Then fill storage path with it.
1. mkdir /path/to/diskcache (i.e. /usr/local/lsws/diskcache)
2. chown nobody.lsadm /path/to/diskcache (nobody is the webserver running user)
3. chmod 770 /path/to/diskcache
4. fill storage path (Admin CP => Configuration => Server => Cache => Storage Path) with '/path/to/diskcache' you just created.
I have created successfully, thank you very much for your helping..
but still pingdom tester in this link: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/ says me pragma-no cache and cache-control: no-cache
I have enabled cache from admin panel and set expire time 3600.Is it true?
Also I want to decrease loading of images in my site what can I do for this issue?
You need to look at different response header.
7. Verify if pages are served from LSWS cache
Since 4.0.19 release, LiteSpeed outputs a response header “X-LiteSpeed-Cache: hit” if a request is served from cache.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 AM.|