[solved] .htaccess doesn't work
i'm using Litespeed Web Server - Enterprise Edition - Version 4.1.13 and i have some problems with .htaccess files. I created a /test/ subfolder and put a .htaccess file with garbage in it (like asjdasdnasdnasdnasklda) but the files in the directory are still accessible. I switch to apache and it gives me error 500 when i try to access /test/. Can you please help me?
btw, all checked except None
Allow Override Limit Auth FileInfo Indexes Options None
restarted lsws and i sow the line below in the log:
2012-11-10 02:15:48.263 INFO [HTAccess] Updating configuration from [/home/xxx/public_html/test/.htaccess]
Upgrading to Litespeed Web Server Enterprise v4.2 didn't help either.
try put following in .htaccess
RewriteRule .* - [F,L]
so /test/ is not accessible through browser.
Hmm, this worked. However, what i'm trying to achive is to set default encoding to UTF-8.
I created two files; "test.php" and "test.js" in /test/. The content is "This is a test file".
Server header check gives:
HTTP/1.0 200 OK =>
Date => Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:18:46 GMT
Connection => close
X-Powered-By => PHP/5.2.16
Content-Type => text/html; charset=ISO-8859-9
Content-Length => 28
Adding the lines below to .htaccess do not make any differences:
ForceType 'text/html; charset=UTF-8'
AddCharset UTF-8 .html .php .js
I am aware that the default encoding in php.ini is set to ISO-8859-9 but it must be possible to override this value.
I fixed my problem. It was not .htaccess related. Thanks for your reply.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 PM.|