Web Server 2.2.5 Released
LiteSpeed Web Server 2.2.5 has been released. This is a recommended upgrade for all users.
Changelog for LiteSpeed Web Server 2.2.5:
* Improved: Better Apache config compatibility with listener entries. LiteSpeed will now works cleanly with httpd.conf generated by cPanel.
* Improved: Compressed log file archive will now be owned by the LiteSpeed user.
* Fixed: Matching context problem with vhost level script handler configuration.
* Fixed: Incorrect value/display of "request in processing" in realtime report due to changes in 2.2.3.
* Fixed: Tomcat AJP protocol problem which can cause large POST requests to fail.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 PM.|