Web Server 2.2 Released - Feature Upgrade
LiteSpeed Web Server Version 2.2 has been released. This is an important feature upgrade introducing a simplified Ruby on Rails integration.
* New: Ruby on Rails integration introduces a simplified method of binding Rails applications.
* New: Ruby on Rails vhost template available in /lswsinstall/conf/templates/rails.xml.
* New: Global Force GID option for suEXEC CGI/FCGI/LSAPI.
* New: PHP suEXEC options for vhosts configured via Apache configuration file.
* New: SNMPD Bridge + Cacti Templates introduced in /lswsinstall/add-ons/snmp_monitoring/.
* New: Updated bundled PHP binary to 4.4.4. Installer will not overwrite php binary of existing installation.
* Fixed: Awstats permission problem in suEXEC mode.
* Updated: Improved documentation.
Please visit our wiki for updated how-tos on the new "Easy Ruby on Rails" configuration introduced in the 2.2 release. The wiki also contains how-to doc for the new "SNMPD Bridge + Cacti Templates" add-on.
Last edited by xing; 08-24-2006 at 11:36 PM..