1. OK, when could we expect the 3.0 version? That future is very important, because without it, there is impossible to block fully account in cPanel.
2. There must be an .htaccess file in public_html before suspend - cPanel is restoring the old .htaccess when the account is being unsuspend. I waited for about 10 minutes, but still the redirection was working. When I change the modification time of .htaccess (or delete it), then the page starts working.
I have some others, less important problems:
3. Is there something like ScriptRedirectMatch in Apache? cPanel is adding below line to httpd.conf, but it doesn't work:
ScriptAliasMatch ^/cpanel/(.*) /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/redirect.cgi
4. I tested the Apache mod_perl Equivalent (from Wiki) and it is working good, but it doesn't have one thing when we import the configuration from httpd.conf - suexec (like phpsuexec). I think, you may add it in future.
5. Is there possible to setup something like server-status? WHM displays Apache status by this lines:
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1
6. And the last thing, but the most important for me. I'm selling also account without PHP/CGI (only data files) and to block the possibility of using PHP (add others) I use these lines in .htaccess:
<Directory ~ "^/home/(user1|user2|user3)/public_html">
Options -Includes -ExecCGI
RemoveType .php .php3 .php4 .phtml .phps .php5 .wmls .wmlsc .cgi .pl
AllowOverride AuthConfig Indexes Limit
<Directory ~ "^/home/(user1|user2|user3)/.*/cgi-bin/">
Deny from all
The problem is that, these lines aren't working in LSWS.
Last edited by slimak; 11-18-2006 at 02:11 AM..