1. _vti_inf.html related error messages are because frontpage extension has not been installed for that vhost. LSWS tests existances of a few files under document root to make sure frontpage extension is enabled for that vhost. We can skip that test and enable fp extension for all vhost.
Who own the _vti_inf.html as well as all other _vti_*? it supposed to be owned by the same user that own the document root. Probably not required, we can relax the requirement on this.
2. should not matter, as service.pwd is only used by the extension itself running in setuid mode.
3. That's for security reason, direct access to all _vti_*/* files are denied.
4. probably because problem in #1, extension has not been turned on.
5. That's a good question, it will not be enabled as LSWS only verifies this at startup, maybe should just skip the verification.