03-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Join Date: Jun 2007
|These might be a bit esoteric but here goes:
1. When I see error like
2007-09-26 15:05:11.869 [NOTICE] [24.241.38.XXX:53081-0#domain.com] [SECURITY] Detected [PATTERN: 'or.+1[[:space:]]*=[[:space:]]1|or 1=1--'|'.+--'] [Msg: SQL Injection attack]
I would like to be able to link that to access log showing which page was that, string contents, was is POST or GET and any other info that might reveal who is trying what, or was this an unintentional string on normal textarea post.
2. a native way to obfuscate file path. When obfuscating folder /abc, serving a file /abc/file.jpg LS would serve it as e.g. http://virtdomain/f8085cb09db7467ba973f6b4e5d5a78d.jpg. I think this would benefit also from changing that path on-the-fly in http source
3. Compile PHP: with download/compile latest APC, Xcache etc. and with version management.
4. search for logs (also access logs!).
5. switch to reverse log display (newest first).
6. Realtime update for log view (also access logs!)
7. When I get image hotlink protection message
[189.61.153.XXX:2023-1#domain.com] [HOTLINK] Reference from other web site, access denied, referrer: [www.remote.com]
I would like to know the referrer page.
8. performance analyzer: basically I would like to know what is the page requested -> sent time in ms. and if there are any suggested LS settings which would make it faster & use less resources. Something like you see in SiSoft Sandra.