Problem with LSAPI 1.8/PHP in 2.1.11?
I just updated to 2.1.11 and all of my PHP apps are returning 503. It's starting lsphp, but nothing is working. I was using a hand-compiled php 5.0.5 with the 1.8 litespeed universal patch. I thought maybe I did something wrong in the compile, so I tried copying the admin_php binary that came with 2.1.11 to the server's fcgi-bin directory and using that as lsphp, and I still get the same problem. Logging into the admin console works just fine, so there seems to be a difference in the way that the normal server processes use LSAPI versus the admin console. I turned on debug logging and don't see anything useful.
I reverted to my copy of php 5.0.5 that was compiled with universal patch 1.7 and it seems to work just fine. I see that the differences between the two are quite minimal (just another error check in the library file), so I'm hoping it's safe to run 1.7 for a while. Please let me know what's going on here.
I'm running LiteSpeed on Debian with a 2.6.12 kernel.