07-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Los Angeles, California
LiteSpeed SNMP/Cacti 1.0b2 Released
1.0b2 (beta2) version of the LiteSpeed Parser/SNMP Bridge/Cacti Templates has been released.
Download Scripts (LGPL):
Enjoy! Feedback and especially tips on how to create better and more effective Cacti graphs are most welcome.
There are 7 types of graphs monitoring 7 distinct data groups. One can monitor on 3 levels: General (Server Global) Level, per VHost Level, and per External Application level.
Only litespeed_cacti_template.xml file has been modified. Re-import the template file within Cacti to upgrade to Beta2.
* Fixed Data Query template xml location value.
* Removed 95th percentile graphing from Traffic graphs. Cacti problem.
* Fixed Traffic graphs to properly convert displayed/graphed value to "bits".
* Update ExtApp connections graph to make it less "messy". Removed IdleConn line: redundant and obvious it is the diff between PoolSize and InUseConn.
* Updated various graphs to make the colors more consistent.
Here are 5 sample graphs.
Last edited by admin; 07-19-2006 at 11:58 AM..