They still doesn't work.
1. At first I had error: The server extensions were unable to access the file "www.$account_domain.conf". Please check the permissions.
2. I changed permissions to file /usr/local/apache/conf/sites/www.$account_domain.conf (owned by root:$user) to 644
3. I had then error: The server extensions were unable to access the file "httpd.conf". Please check the permissions.
4. I changed permissions to file /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf (owned by root:root, default perms are 600) to 644.
5. FrontPage said that I must change the AllowOverride option to something else than none. I chaged the AllowOverride to All (for directory /usr/local/httpd/htdocs).
6. FrontPage asked me for user and password. It doesn't accept the correct one.
7. I changed permissions to file /home/$user/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd (owned by $user:$user) to 644.
8. FrontPage accepted the password to $account_domain, but I have now another problem. FrontPage is asking for password to something else (it doesn't display for what).
May you check that? If possible, please also eliminate some needed changes described in points 1-8. Thanks.