LiteSpeed load ballancer SSL problems
We are running (32 bit) LiteSpeed Load ballancer v 1.0 on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE (with OpenSSL 0.9.7e).
So far, I have taken the following steps:
1) created a self-signed server certificate & private key,
2) created a listener on port 443
3) set <Listener>General>Secure to Yes
4) set <Listener>SSL PrivateKey & Server cert. file locations to correct values
5) set <Listener>SSL>Chained Certificate to NO
6) enabled all SSL protocol versions and encryption levers apart from eNULL
After clicking "Apply changes & restart", the server process dies without any errors in the error log. It starts normally if I run the startup script under /usr/local/etc/rc.d, again without any errors in the error log.
The problem is the following - the load-ballancer IS accepting connections on port 443, but does not have SSL enabled on that port (plain HTTP requests on port 443 actually get relayed to the backend hosts).
All help will be deeply appreciated!