Request rejected by server
I have a web app with two parts. (1) A back end that is accessed from a web browser, and (2) a front end that is accessed by a wireless, mobile PC.
The app works perfectly on the other servers I've tested it in. And also, the back end works fine under LiteSpeed.
However, when I try to connect with the handheld, I get this message:
"Status 400: Unexpected request body 592 bytes for request: <clipped...>"
The handheld communicates with the server by sending XML in the request body, and it looks to me like the LiteSpeed server is rejecting the request because it recognizes it as having and invalid body (the XML). I have turned off everything I can find regarding request filtering.
P.S. This is a Ruby on Rails app, but I posted it in this forum since it appears to be a configuration issue with the server, rather than Ruby.