I'm running a couple of rewrite rules for my domains to avoid duplicate content.
by accident I just found out that they are not working right now.
Either I made an error in them or thats a new bug, therefore I'm looking for suggestions .
The rules look all like that and are set in the litespeed-admin, not through .htaccess-files:
but it simply doesn't do that.
I've now set the rewrite log-level to 9 and in the log the result is the following:
[REWRITE] Rule: Match '/support.html' with pattern '^/(.*)', result: 2
[REWRITE] Cond: Match 'domain.de' with pattern '^domain\.de$', result: 1
[REWRITE] Cond: Match 'domain.de' with pattern '^www2\.domain\.de$', result: -1