03-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
LiteSpeed web server 4.1.12 released
This is stable release with minor feature enhancements, bug fixes and security update.
- Fixed a XSS security issue in Real-time graphs of Web Admin Console.
- Fixed a bug in .htaccess handling that may cause server crash.
- Fixed a bug in rewrite rules when handling encoding/decoding url.
- Added 2 commonly used configurations in cPanel WHM plugin – Configure LiteSpeed.
- Improved performance and reduced cost of PHP process start-up.
- Improved compatibility/bug fix of mod_security related to skip-after action handling.
- Added flag B support in rewrite rules.
- Added no-cache-domains support in cache configuration.
- Updated PHP build utility to include PHP 5.4.0.
All users on 4.1.x are recommended to upgrade to this release.