Thanks, the ARG and COOKIE rules are now working.
I didn't have the time to run extensive tests but everything that was previously broken is now fixed, if I find something more later I'll let you know.
On a side note I noticed a little glitch with version 3.3.4, I don't know if it's fixed in 3.3.5 so I'll just write about it here.
If I set a custom 404 page for a vhost in the web interface and then choose an action like deny,log,status:404 in the request filter the rule will display the hardcoded 404 page and not the custom one.
However, if I use also an .htaccess file to define ErrorDocument, the custom 404 page shows properly.
You may want to fix this for a couple of reasons:
a) It will save some time to other people
b) Completely disabling .htaccess files should improve performance, even if only by a little margin. Currently I need them on just for this.
Thank you for your hard work!