After I updated to 3.3.7 and lsapi to 4.6 I started getting quite a few errors in dmesg/messages.
Here are some of them:
A lot of these
[609677.929744] grsec: From 220.127.116.11: denied resource overstep by requesting 8392704 for RLIMIT_STACK against limit 8388608 for /opt/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5[lsphp5:8806] uid/euid:32005/32005 gid/egid:32007/32007, parent /opt/lsws/bin/lshttpd.3.3.7[lshttpd:3363] uid/euid:99/99 gid/egid:99/99
a lot of these as well
[635060.771296] grsec: From 18.104.22.168: signal 11 sent to /opt/lsws/bin/lshttpd.3.3.7[lshttpd:3363] uid/euid:99/99 gid/egid:99/99, parent /opt/lsws/bin/lshttpd.3.3.7[lshttpd:3357] uid/euid:0/0 gid/egid:99/99
726706.821536] lshttpd: segfault at 0 rip 0 rsp 7e32929b1b58 error 4
[726706.821536] lshttpd: segfault at 0 rip 0 rsp 7e32929b1b58 error 4