1. the request URL should has been logged in error.log, but not in audit log.
2. No, we won't do that, leave it for developer using rewrite rule or something.
3. Our web console have option to compile PHP now.
4. Yes, I want that too.
5. No, just show the last few lines by default.
6. Maybe, may not work well with busy site, as it you may not able to catch the update speed.
7. Yes, we can log the request URL.
Yes, you can switch back and forth between 3.3.x and 4.0 beta/RC.
Last edited by mistwang; 03-31-2008 at 01:55 PM..