couple of suggestions
I"ve spent the last couple of hours looking over your product and I am very impressed. I've used apache, thttpd, and zeus webservers extensively in the past and I've found litespeed to be very easy to configure and it includes almost everything anyone could ask for. With that said I do have a few suggestions.
1. Adding throttling settings on a per virtual host level. Currently it is only configurable server wide.
2. Have the admin area not use the same configuration as the main webserver. I have set restrictive throttling options and found the admin to take on those same options which makes using the admin very difficult.
3. Taking off the /blocked, /cgi-bin, and /protected errors in the admin log. They don't really cause any functionality problems by not being there. Another
4. Storing virtualhost access and error logs by default in $SERVER_ROOT/logs/virtualhostname/
5. More extensive or changed documentation/tip system built into the admin. I'd like to see documentation geared more toward newer users.
Let me know if those help.