Work at LiteSpeed
We're looking to improve our support service, and so are searching for an experienced SA to join our core team. We'd love to hire from within the LiteSpeed community, especially since it will guarantee some familiarity with our product. The position is full-time, W2'd, and on-site at our office in north-central New Jersey. You can start remotely, if you wish, but we will require you to relocate to NJ once both sides are confident in our ability to work together (perhaps after 1 or 2 months). We're looking for someone who really wants to be part of the team and grow with us.
Pay Rate: Competitive based on experience.
- Serve as level 2 support technician. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills required. Able to diagnose/solve various issues on production servers via ssh and/or kvm console.
- Build/lead offsite support team.
- Test new features, check bug reports.
- Write support documents and tutorials on LiteSpeed products.
- Minimum 3 years experience in web hosting industry.
- BA in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years experience as a Linux system admin, comfortably working/troubleshooting on live production servers.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP.
- Very familiar with Apache and major hosting control panels. Knowledge of LiteSpeed is a plus.
- Interested in long-term commitment.
Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills.
Legally permitted to work in the USA.
If you want to come work with the world's faster web server, contact us at hr [at] litespeedtech.com
"...of shoes and ships and ceiling wax/ and cabbages and kings,/ of why the sea is boiling hot/ and whether pigs have wings."