Now I'm going to work on my recipe. I use deprec, with a lot of modifications, so I may just post the litespeed task once I get it working.
It occurs to me that there are several ways to do this.
1. Use my separate install script posted above.
2. Use "sudo ENV_VAR="foo"; EXPORT ENV_VAR; install.sh"
3. Use deprec's run_with_input or sudo_with_input (maybe)
1. Have to edit this file and have something in your recipe to upload it. Might be better to just over-write the default install.sh with my version.
2. That's a lot of variables to set and export.
3. I don't know if this can accept multiple regex's. Also requires a human to monitor the install process.
Last edited by panphage; 04-02-2007 at 08:54 PM..