4.0.10 --> 4.0.9 downgrade

Discussion in 'Install/Configuration' started by Joeperd, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Joeperd

Joeperd New Member

Hi,

I had dificulties to instantiate a virtual host from a template, which I couldn't solve. This error occured since my upgrade to 4.0.10, so I did a downgrade to 4.0.09 however, now I can't get into my admin panel...

this are the error messages:

Hi,

I had dificulties to instantiate a virtual host from a template, which I couldn't solve. This error occured since my upgrade to 4.0.10, so I did a downgrade to 4.0.09 however, now I can't get into my admin panel...

this are the error messages:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  2. Joeperd

Joeperd New Member

Strange behavoiur of forum with errortext below:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/usr/local/lsws//admin/tmp/sess_21a5d3bbb2bc60115aa4e20f5c0267a6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.9/classes/ws/CLIENT.php on line 40

Warning: fopen(/usr/local/lsws/admin/conf/htpasswd) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.4.0.9/classes/ws/CLIENT.php on line 124

Warning: Unknown(): open(/usr/local/lsws//admin/tmp/sess_21a5d3bbb2bc60115aa4e20f5c0267a6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/usr/local/lsws//admin/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
  3. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

You need to run the installer in 4.0.9 to downgrade due to file ownership changes in 4.0.10.
  4. Joeperd

Joeperd New Member

Ok. I managed to manual upgrade tot 4.0.10 again using the installer.

My origial problem what that i can't instantiate a VHOST: i get an error saying the dir doesnt exist. However every folder is there since I use a script to make VHOST dirs and set permissions.This used to work before 4.0.10... what's different?
  5. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Maybe you need to adapt the file permission to allow lsadm to access it. the admin PHP run as lsadm.
  6. Joeperd

Joeperd New Member

which dirs and files of the VHOST does lsadm have to have access to?