4.1rc2

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
It has something to do with freebsd 7 thread support, not sure relate to freebsd 6 compatible layer or not. we will give it a try in our lab later.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Right now the main feature need to be done is the mod_status like function, since a lot important new features need to be added in the 4.0 release branch, and some emergency cases need to be take care of like, the mess with cPanel 11.25, so have to postpone the 4.1 release. Will work on it as soon as possible.

robfrew

Right now the main feature need to be done is the mod_status like function, since a lot important new features need to be added in the 4.0 release branch, and some emergency cases need to be take care of like, the mess with cPanel 11.25, so have to postpone the 4.1 release. Will work on it as soon as possible.
Thanks for the update. Gotta love cPanel! Always messing things up, lol.

Xorlev

I was curious if there was any plan to support TLS + SNI in 4.1, since it exists in the version of OpenSSL you're shipping (and above).

this was from my host?

Yes we are waiting for Litespeed next update, problem is that we cannot use Litespeed stable version 4.0 as phpmotion do not work with it so we are waiting for 4.1 next release probably RC3 and LSAPI 5.4
once its out we will do internal testing with phpmotion and let you know how it goes.

can any one help here i miss litespeed's lightening Speed :(

503 error busy server w/cpanel vps litespeed ??
or work around ??
anyupdate on newer version rc3 - lsapi5.4

cmanns

What mess?

meto

4.1RC2 packages have been updated with new feature:

H.264 video stream random seek from Flash player.

Make sure to add MIME type for mp4 video file suffix in /path/to/lsws/conf/mime.properties

to enable this feature.
Does it work with JWplayer? What streamer do I have to choose? Video files are fine - nginx worked with them + random seek.