406 error when creating new cpanel account in WHMCS

Discussion in 'General' started by wemnael, Feb 15, 2013.

1. wemnael

wemnael New Member

I used Module Create from WHMCS - if you are familiar with whis, to create a cPanel account. I think this is a task who request more power . I have 1 CPU license. Now I'm getting 406 page when accessing admin are of WHMCS. Could you please tell me what to do next? Is there any log where I can find the cause of this message? I realy can't fin error log of my litespeed installtion.

/usr/local/lsws/logs/error.log does not exist..
  2. webizen

webizen New Member

if you use cpanel, error log should be /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log. also check stderr.log in the same directory.
  3. NiteWave

NiteWave Administrator

which port? 2086 or 2087 ? if so, litespeed not listen to these ports, cPanle's own web server to listen to these ports and handle the http requests.
  4. wemnael

wemnael New Member

I checked logs already, but cant find anything related to my whmcs administration url and 406 error. Unfortunately error is still there from yestarday. If I switch to Apache , everything works. I suspect it's about a Litespeed limit being triggered, because this was happening after I run Module Create.

It's port 80
  5. webizen

webizen New Member

406 could be related to modsecurity. you can pm the url in question and temp server access for further look.