All domains resolve to Apache default page

Discussion in 'General' started by Giorgi, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Giorgi

Giorgi New Member

I have just installed Litespeed on DirectAdmin and now all the domains resolve to:

No its not DNS issue, yes I have uploaded my site...

What to do?

Thank you
  2. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Are you using the standard edition? You may need to try the Enterprise edition as the standard edition has a limit of 5 vhosts.
  3. Giorgi

Giorgi New Member

I am using enterprise edition, I have just purchased license...

what is vhosts? you mean virtual hosts? Should not it work with DirectAdmin hosts?

I mean I had domain path is:
    Code:
    /home/mydomain/public_html
    tried to create vhost like this:
    Code:
    Virtual Host Root:  /home/mydomain/public_html 
    and restarted... no effect...

what to do?
  4. Giorgi

Giorgi New Member

So despite the fact that I am using DirectAdmin, on each domain I should create new vhost?
  5. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Yes, it works with DirectAdmin. Has you followed the tutorial in our wiki?

http://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php?id=litespeed_wiki:apache:da

You should manage your vhosts from direct admin instead of from our LSWS web admin console. Switch back to Apache, and make sure the domain works, then try it on port 2080, turn off apache and switch to LSWS on port 80 after verification.
  6. Giorgi

Giorgi New Member

Yes, I did exactly as it was in tutorial and yes everything works in Apache, I set Apache Port Offset 0 and turned it off...

But whenever I create new domain from directadmin nothing changes in vhosts and every new domain just resolves to apache default page.
  7. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Is "Auto Reload On Changes" set to "yes"?
    How about restart LSWS manually? Does the new domains start to work?
  8. Giorgi

Giorgi New Member

Yes it is.

No not even a single one is working... all of them resolve to Apache default page...
  9. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Please check error.log see if there is any error message.
    From the status page of LSWS web admin console, how many vhosts has a name like "APVH_...", I can take a quick look if you PM me the login to the admin console.
  10. Giorgi

Giorgi New Member

Thnx I already solved that...

the problem was that I recently changed IP on my server, buy did not chnaged it in DirectAdmin

now everything works just fine

thnx again for help