Building matching PHP 4.4.9 binary

Hey,

I am trying to use "Build PHP Using Apache Configuration with LSAPI" to configure my side loaded PHP 4.4.9, however am running into a few errors. My apache config consists of this:

Apache php configuration has more options that are not available or different in lsphp:
--enable-calendar --enable-ftp --enable-gd-native-ttf --enable-libxml --prefix=/usr/local/php4 --with-curl=/opt/curlssl/ --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/ --with-imap-ssl=/usr --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-kerberos --with-libdir=lib64 --with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/ --with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/ --with-mhash=/opt/mhash/ --with-mysql=/usr --with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock --with-openssl=/usr --with-openssl-dir=/usr --with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre --with-pic --with-png-dir=/usr --with-ttf --with-xpm-dir=/usr --with-zlib-dir=/usr

------

Now here are the errors I am getting

1. Now this doesn't affect the install but is worth noting:
buildconf: autoconf version 2.63 (ok)
buildconf: Your version of autoconf likely contains buggy cache code.
Running cvsclean for you.
To avoid this, install autoconf-2.13.

2. This is where the install is getting hanged up on:

/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/include/../main/php_config.h:2023:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

/bin/sh /home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/mysql/ -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/mysql/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/include -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/main -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9 -I/opt/pcre/include -I/opt/curlssl//include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/opt/php_with_imap_client//include -I/opt/libmcrypt//include -I/opt/mhash//include -I/usr/include/mysql -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/xml/expat -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/TSRM -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/Zend -O3 -prefer-non-pic -c /home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/mysql/php_mysql.c -o ext/mysql/php_mysql.o

/bin/sh /home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/overload/ -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/overload/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/include -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/main -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9 -I/opt/pcre/include -I/opt/curlssl//include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/opt/php_with_imap_client//include -I/opt/libmcrypt//include -I/opt/mhash//include -I/usr/include/mysql -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/xml/expat -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/TSRM -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/Zend -O3 -prefer-non-pic -c /home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/overload/overload.c -o ext/overload/overload.o

/bin/sh /home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/posix/ -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/posix/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/include -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/main -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9 -I/opt/pcre/include -I/opt/curlssl//include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/opt/php_with_imap_client//include -I/opt/libmcrypt//include -I/opt/mhash//include -I/usr/include/mysql -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/xml/expat -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/TSRM -I/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/Zend -O3 -prefer-non-pic -c

/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/posix/posix.c -o ext/posix/posix.o

/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/posix/posix.c: In function 'zif_posix_uname':

/home/cpeasyapache/ls.src/php-4.4.9/ext/posix/posix.c:544: error: 'structutsname' has no member named 'domainname'
make: *** [ext/posix/posix.lo] Error 1
**ERROR** Could not compile PHP

-------

Any help or ideas?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Are you really need 4.4.9? most people uses PHP 5.x now. if do not need, remove PHP 4.4.9 from your server.
if need, please rebuild PHP 4.4.9 from easyApache first.