Compile PHP

Discussion in 'General' started by fazewire, Aug 5, 2009.

1. fazewire

fazewire New Member

Hello,

Before we made the switch to LSWS, we used easyapache for everything. Is there an alternative to that, that makes it easy, for LSWS? If not, then how do I do it manually? When I try, I get this:

Thanks for your help.
  2. mistwang

mistwang LiteSpeed Staff

Please use the build matching PHP feature in our WHM plugin.
  3. fazewire

fazewire New Member

So I should compile apache, using easyapache, the way I want it, then match that build?

Thanks for the quick answer!
  4. anewday

anewday Moderator

Yes, that's the way.
  5. fazewire

fazewire New Member

Great, I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Any input on the error above?
  6. annoumure

annoumure Guest

Cool...thanks a bunch for the help so far. I deleted my old compile files just to really try and force it to make new compile files...these are the errors that show up:

Warning: Smarty::includetemplates_cF7F72F726CAB6mainadmin.tpl.html.php function.Smarty-include: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:Hosting4078872htmllibrarysmartylibsSmarty.class.php on line 1266

Warning: Smarty::include function.include: Failed opening templates_cF7F72F726CAB6mainadmin.tpl.html.php for inclusion include_path=.;C:php5pear in D:Hosting4078872htmllibrarysmartylibsSmarty.class.php on line 1266

I know its finding the template files because if i delete them i get an error that says it couldnt find whatever.tpl.html instead of the errors above.

what do you think?