Compling PHP messes up my server

Rather than fiddling with any php suexec in apache or anything, I just had to disable the option in litespeed web console (change use php suexec to no).

The litespeed support staff on the tech email picked this up instantly and were certain this was the issue. Fast response, I am very pleased now.

grniyce

Same problem with php...

I don't have a clue what the problem is, but here's the deal.

I started fresh and completely recompiled apache with all of the features I need. Every site works perfectly on Apache.

As soon as I disable Apache and go to LSWS some sites are having errors, such as on one forum the captcha code for registration no longer shows.

On another vBulletin site they use vBux as their credits system, and it gives me this error: "You need to re-compile PHP with one of the follow Extensions: BC Math, Big Int & GMP"

On a few IPB sites I get the ioncube loading error, but we managed to fix that by installing ioncube loader for each site, which I didn't have to do with Apache.

Once again, when running Apache, everything is fine (slower, but fine)...
Switch to LSWS = errors...

Tell me like I'm a 3yr old what you need from me and I will provide it please. Also, recompiling php thru the web interface with LSWS Admin; well I have no idea what to do there, but it always errored out using any of the examples on these forums.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Are you using cPanel? or other control panel? If use cPanel, just use "Build matching PHP" in LSWS WHM plugin.

for building PHP through web console, you need to copy the PHP configuration options from a phpinfo() page produced with Apache. remove Apache specific options.