Curious about LSWS and Bugzilla..

Would really like to run LSWS in front of Bugz. Currently, I have an install running on Ubuntu Dapper, with Apache 1.3 in front. If there are any good writeups on this configuration, would really appreciate a pointer.

Read and tried the writeup describing using LSWS with cPanel to help with running Bugzilla. That did not seem to work for me. Maybe I just don't understand it well enough to make the translation into Bugzilla. My apologies if I am too newbie.

Thanks much in advance for any pointers and tips.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
BugZilla is written as plain Perl CGI, so it should work well with LiteSpeed.
In addition to the step in our cPanel guide, you need to add a script handler for ".pl" at server level, just use CGI as handler. restart LiteSpeed, it should work.

You can try our persistent perl daemon to improve performance as well, but it is not guaranteed to be working 100%, as it also depends on the perl script.

http://www.litespeedtech.com/community/wiki/doku.php?id=apache_mod_perl_equivalent

If those are too much for you to handle, we have installation service available for $149. :)

Mr. Wang, you have always been tremendous on this forum. Thanks for the comments. I will make a note of it and try this in the near future.

Thanks much.