Error 404 on .htaccess Rewrite?

As mentioned in other threads we just moved from Apache to the latest lsws and have since had a customer come forwarding saying .htaccess does not work whatsoever. Password protected areas are completely naked (he removed them for now) and Rewrites are not working whatsoever. Here is a copy of his .htaccess for rewrite:

# cat .htaccess
#deny from all
RewriteEngine On
Rewriterule ^index.html tmpl.php
RewriteRule ^article_([^_]*)-([^_]*)\.html$ /index.php?action=view&id=$1&page=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^content_([^_]*)\.html$ /index.php?action=view_content&id=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^listing_([^_]*)-([^_]*)\.html$ /index.php?action=list_articles&id=$1&page=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^art\,([^_]*)_([^_]*)_([^_]*)\.html$ /index.php?action=view&id=$1&page=$2&seo_url=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^do-([^-]*)-([^-]*)-([^-]*)\.html([^/]*)$ /index.php?action=$1&$2=$3$4 [L]
RewriteRule ^ads\,([^-]*)-([^-]*)\.html$ /?action=list_ads&kategorija=$1&page=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^postAD\.html$ /?action=post_ad [L]
RewriteRule ^skelbimai\.html$ /?action=ads [L]
RewriteRule ^forumas\.html$ /index.php?action=fList&cid=0 [L]
RewriteRule ^rss-listing_([^_]*)\.xml$ /inc/rss_generator.php?id=$1 [L]

The URL he is trying to access via rewrite is http://domaingoeshere/art,240_1_kieciausias-metu-prietaisas-jau-pasieke-londona.html

I have tried all of the various settings in the admin control panel pertaining to .htaccess and it's not working!

Can anyone please lend some assistance?

If you use FreeBSD, the 3.3 build may not be the latest, I will let you know when it is ready.
This is not on our FreeBSD server, that one I cannot even get to install PHP correctly (have a different thread open on that). It is CentOS Linux and is working perfectly otherwise:

Linux servernamehere 2.6.9-55.0.2.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Jun 26 14:30:58 EDT 2007 i686

This is pretty critical to us as this person in question is a large and significant customer of ours! We are a company on the path to fully adopt lsws as our httpd for every server once all the bugs are worked out and to push this product to our dedicated server customer base.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Just download the latest 3.3 package, a few control panel compatibility issue has been fixed. Give it try, if the problem persist, we will investigate more.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
If you don't mind, please PM me a temp root login, I can take a look. Another customer has this problem because he used the 32bit binary on a server with 64bit Linux. Not sure what is the cause of your problem.