Feature Request : Disable selected domains

vivek

Hi there!

One of the best thing I found in lsws is that, I can suspend/disable a vhost from the lsws admin panel (temporarly).

When opening the page, :7080/service/serviceMgr.php , I can see all the domains listed there and there are 2 buttons , Disable and Restart

That DISABLE feature is a very good thing but when we restart litespeed , the domain goes back to the normal stage.

It will be too good if that suspension is permanent. What I mean is , the admin want the power to disable a selected domain permanently through the litespeed control panel.

By this way, if a user is hosting contents like proxy ,illegal things on a subdomain or domain, we can directly disable that subdomain

I hope mistwang , you got me . Sorry for my bad english.

Regards
Vivek

PSS

Not possible, if you use control panel then stick with the control panel.
I would like to bump this. It seems many users need a way to make disabled Virtual Hosts stay disabled after restart.

I do not get why it is so hard to implement this? Please explain. To forcibly enable all Virtual Hosts with server restart is a big security issue.

Example: I disable Virtual Hosts which are not fully configured, I go to luch and meanwhile datacenter has power loss and reboots server, all those Virtual Hosts are active when I return. This is a big security issue - what if I did not set up php handler yet and all scripts are sent out as plain text?

Please provide e.g. listener presets or some other way to disable some Virtual Hosts for good.

You cannot require clients to purchase a third party application to do this. I manage my sites really nicely without any Control Panels.