Feature request : WebDav

wanah

Hello,

The main feature that seems to be missing from litespeed is WebDav.

Without WebDav scripts like the very popular OwnCloud don't have all the functionality from syncing calanders and files.

I guess this won't be easy to implement but it would be great if Litespeed had webdav support…

:)

wanah

Hello, if this is too complicated we would be satisfied with an automatic proxy to apache when webdav is detected.

wanah

I don't think this would work with solutions like owncloud as owncloud manages it's own webdisk for syncing files from folders on your computer to your hosting accont. I belive for this to work it has do be done over the same port as you access owncloud's webinterface.

OwnCloud works well with Apache but has limited functionality on a litespeed server due to the lack of webdav support.

Even Nginx seems to have webdav support…

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
OwnCloud write its own webdav support (probably in PHP), it does not depends on web server's WebDAV support. actually, it will break if web server's WebDAV support has been enabled.
We need to investigate why OwnCloud does not work that well together with LiteSpeed. LiteSpeed should passes the DAV requests to the PHP script handling it.