Great webserver

I just installed the 1.5RC2 version and had a quick look at it.
The installation is "a piece of cake", I like the admin section very much and that's makes me serious about switching my current webserver to litespeed. Before I do I will run them both and will have test it out.

Futhermore I read that I may use litespeed also for commercial us, with out cost (Standard). This of course opens roads to maintain commercial sites with several litespeed webservers running on a single machine. Or can this be a problem? (running more litespeed server?)

As I said I just installed it, and it looks great, so I'm seriously going to beta test it, should I register myself in a specific group or so?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Thank you for your feedback.

There is no need to run multiple litespeed instances in order to host multiple web sites, it is designed to do so with only one instance and running multiple instances on one machine is not allowed. :)

You are welcome to join our beta testing team, there is no need to join any special group to become a beta tester, just report the bugs you found to bug@litespeedtech.com. Active beta contributor will qualify free professional license. :)

George